Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Summer Reading List

If it was a total free summer and I didn't have to do anything for Honors 10 over the summer, I most likely would not read anything but the U.S. Boating Course handbook thing to help me get my boater's license, so I can drive our boat around. But since I most likely won't get a good grade for this blog unless I choose 2 books I would read.

I would read The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd. I have seen the movie and it was pretty good. But as always the book is usally better then the movie, sometimes. My mom read it and she liked it alot and said I would like it if I read it. I will probable read that if I have time after the Honors reading assignment.

Another book I would like to try to read over the summer are the Harry Potter books by J.K. Roling. Like the other book I have seen the movies and those are pretty good and I hope the books are as good if not better then the movie. Everyone says the books are better then the movies, but I would like to see if that is right.

1 comment:

  1. READ HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just HAVE to! They are amazing, I love them!

    ReplyDelete